The Future of Web Analytics: Live Event 10/12
Please join us for a special SEMPO event about the Future of Web Analytics sponsored by Google. This exciting event will be covering the hot new topic of Tag Management Systems (TMS), insights and myths of data usage from Discovery Communications &am
p; HowStuffWorks’ Matt Crenshaw and the recent launch of Google Analytics Premium.
Google Analytics Premium - With the recent launch of Google Analytics Premium, the landscape of enterprise analytics has shifted. We are excited to announce that Enrique Munoz Torres, Senior Product Manager of Google Analytics Premium will be among our panelists to speak directly about the launch of this new product and answer questions.
The Future of Web Analytics
A SEMPO hosted multi-city simulcast event sponsored by Google
- Learn about the latest
Google Analytics innovations and how its tool is evolving
- Discover what is important to Enterprise level clients and what they need from their Analytics platforms
- Understand how to take control of your analytics implementations, gain efficiencies while having a much richer tagging structure
- Learn how to manage 3rd party tags efficiently and get around corporate bottlenecks
- When: next Wednesday, 10/12/2011 from 6:00 PM until 8:30 PM
- 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM (EDT): Cocktail/Networking Reception (Cocktail Reception generously sponsored by Google)
- 6:45 PM – 7:00 PM: SEMPO Host Welcome
- 7:00 – 8:30 PM: The Future of Web Analytics Panel Discussion
- Cost: Free for SEMPO Global members; only $10 for non-SEMPO members.
- Where: Google Office: Ten 10th Street NE, Suite 600, Atlanta, Georgia 30309
- Moderator: Kevin Geraghty, 360i – VP Research & Analytics
- Enrique Munoz Torres, Google – Senior Product Manager
- Evan LaPointe, Search Discovery – VP, Director of Client Performance
- Matt Crenshaw, Discovery Communications – VP, Web Operations & Analytics
Do you live in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, or New York? Want to attend the event in one of the 5 graciously sponsored Google offices? RSVP Now to secure your seat at one of these 5 Google Offices. Networking, food & cocktails will start 1 hour prior to the live event. Seats are limited so RSVP quickly.
Can’t make it in person? Feel free to join us online via Livestream here: http://sempo.searchdiscovery.com/livestream/.